Don't forget to change the clocks on your camera equipment!
It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of a long-standing member, Just Dave.
Dave Barker was a member of Talk Photography for nearly 10 years, and was a prominent member for most of those.
A very warm, friendly and enthusiastic member, he spent the largest portion of his time on TP welcoming and helping others.
I'm sure all visitors to this site will join us in thanking Dave for his unwavering support and being a large part of our community.
Our thoughts are with his family and friends at such a difficult time.
Share This Page
Male, from Shropshire
:) Nov 11, 2015
There are no messages on Phiggys's profile yet.
- April 25
- Home Page:
- Retired Engineer
- Phil aka Phiggys
- Edit My Images:
- Main Camera:
- XT2,XP1,T1,T10,A1,A2,M1,E2, 8,12,14,16,18,23,27,35,56,60,90,
- Second Camera:
- Nikon FX & DX, Fuji DX,Canon FF & APSc
- Lens #1:
- Prime 4.5mm14m,15mm,16mm,17mm,20mm,24mm,28mm,50mm,60mm,
- Lens #2:
- Lens #3:
- Zooms 10-17,15-30,16-35,35-70,18-55,18-200,
- Lens #4:
- 24-120VR,28-70,28-200,28-300VR,28-300mm VC,80-200,70-200,
- Lens #5:
- 70-300,170-500,200-500, XF-10-24,18-135,50-140,100-400
- Lens #6:
- 1.4 & 2x converter,Extension Tubes,
Flashguns, cords,battery packs,diffusers,ring light,stick lights, etc
Filters,remotes, studio lights,soft box's,brollys,barndoors,snoots,background drops, reflectors,
- Camera Bag:
- Billingham,Lowepro,Tarmac,Think Tank,Canon,Nikon, ++++++
- Slik CF,Manfrotto CF,Uniloc 2300, Velbon, plus others
- Software & Operating System:
- Apple Mac,Affinity,photoshop,lightroom,capture NX2,DPP, On one dxo,
Born in Birmigham life long tog and biker .
- Classifieds Ratio:
I'm now retired Disabled and growing old with OCD
Slowly moving to Fuji X series of mirrorless camera.
Update now got 11x. primes 4 XF ios zooms & 4 XC iOS zooms Oh and 10 bodies So much for down sizing and travelling light !