Don't forget to change the clocks on your camera equipment!
It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of a long-standing member, Just Dave.
Dave Barker was a member of Talk Photography for nearly 10 years, and was a prominent member for most of those.
A very warm, friendly and enthusiastic member, he spent the largest portion of his time on TP welcoming and helping others.
I'm sure all visitors to this site will join us in thanking Dave for his unwavering support and being a large part of our community.
Our thoughts are with his family and friends at such a difficult time.
- Last Activity:
- Dec 3, 2012
- Jan 8, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- puddleduck was last seen:
- Dec 3, 2012
There are no messages on puddleduck's profile yet.
- Andy Drake
- Edit My Images:
- Main Camera:
- Sony A900 x 2
- Second Camera:
- Sony A350, Nikon F80
- Lens #1:
- Carl Zeiss 16-35 f/2.8, Carl Zeiss 24-70 f/2.8
- Lens #2:
- Sony 18-250, Sony 70-400 SSM
- Lens #3:
- Konica Minolta 28-75 f/2.8, Tamron 24-135 SP
- Lens #4:
- Tamron 90mm f/2.5 macro, Minolta 50mm f/2.8 macro
- Lens #5:
- Nikkor 18-70 DX, Nikon 300mm f/4 AF-S
- Lens #6:
- Nikkor 28mm f/2.8 AI-S, Nikkor 55mm f/2.8 AI-S
- Kenko Pro 300 f/1.4 DG, TC-14E
- Camera Bag:
- Lowepro Mini Trekker AW
- Velbon Ultra Luxi F + Redsnapper RS-12 ballhead
- HP 8250