£20

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
In awe of the recent crop of macro insects that have appeared recently, I thought I'd try something a little different and a great deal less mobile. (Although £20 in my wallet doesn't usually stay immobile for long).

Apart from resizing for the forum, this is straight out of the camera. I used the "pop-up" flash for illumination.

20100.jpg

100% crop

20.jpg

As always C&C are most welcome and appreciated.

Sorry to inform you but your note is fake!

Just kidding, nice detail.

Thanks for the comments.

Snake Man, wouldn't be the first time and technically it might be classed as fake, its a Clyd***ale Bank one. :LOL:

Scraggs, Just the D80, its pop-up flash handheld. The note was pinned to the baffle-board on my desk.Simple as that. Oh, not forgetting the razor-sharp Nikon Micro 105 VR

I like these - unusual and well taken - and look sharp on this cr*ppy monitor at least!

Thank you Dark Star,

here's another 100% crop from the same shot.

201002.jpg

You can tell I'm on a downer, we are getting humped at the moment, hence I am posting a response to you!!!!!

Have you got another 250,000 of those I think we need to spend another £5000000.00, to have any chance in this group.

Oh aye!! And lovely shot.

crikey kendo, those are good
you inspired me to get my kit out (!!)
hope you don't mind
put it in another thread so as not to cramp your superb style

Thanks Praxis, I'm really pleased with this lens, its been a great buy.

That's not going to be enough at this point in the game Joe. £5m wouldn't get you 1 goal let alone 3.

Thanks for the comment though.

Thats pretty cool!

Thank you Cobra, much appreciated.

Sorry, mmcp42 missed your comments as I must have been replying to / winding up Joe round about the same time. Thank you.

Great detail, I might have tried that if I had £20 :( :LOL:

Back