Edit My Images
Yes
1 Graham Gouldman
32233718024_964599140e_b.jpg

2 Rick Fenn

32952455491_af0812c4dd_b.jpg

3 all together
32263805643_867b1714de_b.jpg

Great set of pictures! Really love the first shot. It shows the singers passion!

The first image is technically the best as the performer is better lit and the picture has good contrast. The other two are a little underexposed and the lighting is bad too making them look rather flat. I appreciatye you have no control over the lighting but you just have to wait until they are better lit. Better to shoot in bursts too which helps to avoid unflattering expressions (as in no 2). 2 & 3 could be improved a little in post by brightening them up and increasing contrast.

Nice to see them still out gigging. Very under rated band. Had some great album tracks as well as the hits.

Love the pictures too.

Fender man myself too but of the 4 string variety :)

Nice to see them still out gigging. Very under rated band. Had some great album tracks as well as the hits.

Love the pictures too.

Fender man myself too but of the 4 string variety :)

I sort of guessed Tony :D:D:D:D:D

I have a Stratocaster a Telecaster - Oh and a Gibson Les Paul too for that Humbucker sound

Les :sony:

Always wanted a Rickie but heard about so many people who switch back to Fenders. Still look awesome though and maybe one day.

Always wanted a Rickie but heard about so many people who switch back to Fenders. Still look awesome though and maybe one day.

I have a Stratocaster for sale in the sales forum :) :) I prefer them to the Ricky- I had a 360 in sunburst only last year- didn't suit my playing style ( mainly Blues)

Les

Last edited by a moderator:
No I'm not a musician either I'm a bassist [emoji23][emoji23]

Back