10th Time Around!! 52 Week Project. Completed!!

Nice - worrisit?

I thought it was a tap too on first view. Certainly fits the bill and good mono processing

And with the final theme of 2020, Monkey had an issue with some lights!

Monkey and the tangled lights by Michael Johnson, on Flickr

I'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone that has followed my projects over the years, it is really appreciated. Not totally sure about next years 52, health is not great at the moment, so really not sure what I will do.

10 years on the bounce. :clap:
The longest running of all the 52s !!!
I must admit I missed a bunch of your catch ups as I didn't see them in the main thread (I think you only posted them here?). Spreadsheet duly corrected :)
Too many to comment on all of them but...

Decor - Love the lighting on Monkey
Showcase - certainly showing off the power of the sea.
Sharp - Clever thinking, I don't think anyone else came up with that. A very clean image.
Week 35 Free Week - Awesome backlighting (y)
Mother Nature - I'm sensing a theme ;) You live close to the sea I'm guessing.
Colour - Fantastic - How?

Love the Munkeh :)

Congratulations on completing ten 52s - that is really an achievement.

I think we can all relate to that monkey's situation. Every year we put them away neatly and somehow they tangle themselves up. He's still smiling though :)

Nice set of crashing waves for showcase.

Well done on your TENTH 52, Michael! :clap: :clap: I am in again next year so I hope you will continue with yours.

Thank you Andrea, still can't believe I have managed so many! Good to see you back in next years project, I am still undecided.

10 years on the bounce. :clap:
The longest running of all the 52s !!!
I must admit I missed a bunch of your catch ups as I didn't see them in the main thread (I think you only posted them here?). Spreadsheet duly corrected :)
Too many to comment on all of them but...

Decor - Love the lighting on Monkey
Showcase - certainly showing off the power of the sea.
Sharp - Clever thinking, I don't think anyone else came up with that. A very clean image.
Week 35 Free Week - Awesome backlighting (y)
Mother Nature - I'm sensing a theme ;) You live close to the sea I'm guessing.
Colour - Fantastic - How?

Many thanks Tim, I wish I lived close to the sea, but I was lucky enough to have my annual holiday on the Isles Of Scilly back in October, thankfully this gave me plenty of opportunities. Thanks for updating the spreadsheet, Colour, that was a lovely evening, light was pretty good, this was looking east and to the west was like this

P1004263 by Michael Johnson, on Flickr

Love the Munkeh :)

Thanks Dave!

Ten?! I'm impressed - the tangled monkey is great. He definitely needs a cup of tea...

He certainly loved his cuppa, thanks for looking in.

Congratulations on completing ten 52s - that is really an achievement.

I think we can all relate to that monkey's situation. Every year we put them away neatly and somehow they tangle themselves up. He's still smiling though :)

Nice set of crashing waves for showcase.

Thank you very much!

Congratulations on the 10 years Michael - an outstanding acheivement.
Showcase: the pics work nicely as a set but as good stand-alone images too.
Decorate: Really like your take on the theme.

A nice end to the year. Congratulations on a decade of 52's - very impressive

Decorate
I like it. The dark background really helps to set of the fairy lights.

Back