B&W 13+14 B+W

B&W Process looks good, just need a more interesting composition to get a good photo from it (y)
Thanks Carl, I appreciate the feedback. By "interesting composition" do you think there might be a better angle or is it more the content isn't interesting?
Cheers Andy.

Thanks Carl, I appreciate the feedback. By "interesting composition" do you think there might be a better angle or is it more the content isn't interesting?
Cheers Andy.
Its hard to suggest anything as it is - BUT if you were to get a golf ball or player and turn it into something "more" then I think you'd hit the nail on the head.

i.e. maybe a stacked shot of:
ground level, ball on Tee - one shot
then without moving, close aperture to whatever you had in the original above (F9/F11 or whatever) and take another shot with the landscape being the focus rather than the ball.
Stack them up and do that.
OR
do the above and have a club-end near the ball/slightly above, with one of the holes in the distance with the flag and if possible, some sort of composition layout that leads the viewers eye, from the ball up through the course to its intended destination?

Thats all I can suggest - I've never been on a real golf course and its not as if there are "valleys" you can use for composition - but if you're someone who goes regular, you may be able to spot what I mean :) Hope that helps (y)

Back