1st attempt with Raynox

Dino f

Wiiiiilmmmaaaaaaaa
Name
Dean Feltimo
Edit My Images
Yes
Woo Hoo!!! how can something be so fustrating, yet so addictive and fun at the same time.
This is my first attempt with the Raynox from Chillimonster.
I think i have some focussing issues, ie. im not steady enough, and totally forgot about composition:LOL: but it's a picture none the less.
I think im gonna enjoy this lens.
spider.jpg

Dean:)

Actually it's not that bad at all head is pretty well in focus, trouble is when you get to this magnification even the slightest movement will put things out of focus, but yes it's great fun.

Cool, looks like the little lady in my garden.

Cheers,
Spencer- Canon 10D.

LB- Busted, have to find someone elses garden now.:LOL:

Dean:)

Nice one Dino. Perfect example of the DOF limitation with most macro shots.....it's a case of choosing which bit you want to see clearly.....I have to fight the urge not to squash the little buggers a bit to reduce the focus issues.
Maybe that's why catwalk models are so thin...all those indoor shots taken wide open and you can still keep their bums in focus....hence why I shoot my wife at f16 ! (occasionally tempted to use an M16 though:naughty:)

Bob

Well done, as above said one in garden at moment, was actually going out to have a go at it, now I don't know after seen this one. Look forward to more.

Nice start and welcome to the Raynox club ;)

Back