Edit My Images
No
Here's a portrait taken with my new 5d mk2 + 24-70 2.8
6057449408_5b97c5ebe6_z.jpg

C & C Welcomed

Andy

Last edited:
Andy77 said:

I like it, it looks nice, I'm on my iPod so cannot properly view it but the right parts look sharp thumbs, the only thing I don't like and I know others will disagree is the catch light (I think that's the right term) in the eyes I just not like the fact it's covering the pupil

Matt
MWHCVT

I like it, it looks nice, I'm on my iPod so cannot properly view it but the right parts look sharp thumbs, the only thing I don't like and I know others will disagree is the catch light (I think that's the right term) in the eyes I just not like the fact it's covering the pupil

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks for the comments guys, i have to agree with you matt about the catch lights, its a shame really but still a nice portrait me thinks....:D

It looks better now mines warmed up, but I still see it as half a stop or so under.

Yep, taken it into PS and half a stop makes it pop so much better. Nice whites and proper skin tones.

Last edited:
You have to tick the box if you want anyone to Edit it if not anyone can get penities for doing so..

See post #16

BTW, we don't give "penalties", we'd usually just remove the edit but, as the OP has said he doesn't mind on this occasion, I think we can let it go. ;)

hi andy sorry for not opening my eyes and seeing you had editing crossed out, please let me know if you want them removed, i know you said its ok but you never know.

Relax Scott Fabs has said its cool so all good at the moment...;)

hi andy sorry for not opening my eyes and seeing you had editing crossed out, please let me know if you want them removed, i know you said its ok but you never know.

Dont worry about it like i said i dont mind on this occassion (y)

Andy

I like this shot. I also like the edits, since the original seemed to dark to me. Dean's edit has a nice soft look, where Chaz's edit pops. I think I would most prefer something about halfway between them.
I'd also like this picture in a good B&W I think. Great photo!

Back