2014 Review

Name
Reinis
Edit My Images
Yes
Well the 2014 is behind us now, so I did a mandatory review - to see the whole set please click here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.779527818794188.1073741928.167039310043045&type=1

Thanks for looking,
Reinis

Some of my favourites from the year:

105 by Reno_LV Photography, on Flickr

162 by Reno_LV Photography, on Flickr

2 by Reno_LV Photography, on Flickr

2 (2) by Reno_LV Photography, on Flickr

296 by Reno_LV Photography, on Flickr

224 by Reno_LV Photography, on Flickr

144 by Reno_LV Photography, on Flickr

035 by Reno_LV Photography, on Flickr

Really like 1, the grad (if that's what it is) might be a touch strong for my taste but the plane formation in the background is fab!

From a photographic point of view they are all stunning photos. Really nice work.

However the only two that interest me, subject matter wise, are the XFS and the Aston shots.

Love the location of number 3, the hanger in the background really makes a difference. I'm finding background makes the difference with car shots.

Can't get past number 2 though, luxury car and the lighting just adds something to it, no idea what I'm trying to explain, but it just works!

My pick of the lot!

Is that the red arrows in the background of the General Lee?? If so, what a great combination.

Very nice Renis, watched your photography develop from your early days on RMS. You've come a long way. The Aston shot is my pick here.

Colin.

Back