2015 Wyedean Rally

Name
Yiannis
Edit My Images
Yes
First motorsport event for 2015 for me and first one after Wales Rally. I managed to find some decent spots, although the overcrowded car park meant I arrived only couple of minutes before first car. The light was all over the place, started with foggy and drizzling, then sunny and by the end of the day it got cloudy.
Some of my photos here. For more please see my gallery in eWRC: http://www.ewrc.cz/ewrc/fotogalery.php?events=21453&fotograf=301

c/c welcome!

Wyedean Rally - 204 by Yiannis Christodoulou, on Flickr
52 by Yiannis Christodoulou, on Flickr
16 by Yiannis Christodoulou, on Flickr
24 by Yiannis Christodoulou, on Flickr
57 by Yiannis Christodoulou, on Flickr
97 by Yiannis Christodoulou, on Flickr

Last edited:
I like them all but for me No.7 is great. What stage was that taken on?
Thank you. No 7 is 400-500m from the start of Sallow Vallets. Not a great place for action but the pile of logs adds to the photo. This is a wider view from there:
ych_1.jpg

Hi Yiannis , damm good stuff ,I remember doing that spot in Sallowvallets in the snow and ice a couple of years back ,wished i had gone there this time .Good set . love the wide stuff .

Hi Yiannis , damm good stuff ,I remember doing that spot in Sallowvallets in the snow and ice a couple of years back ,wished i had gone there this time .Good set . love the wide stuff .

Thank you Chris! Your work is part of the inspiration that got me into photographing my favorite sport!

This is a really good set, nice variety, good technique and good action caption throughout. 1, 7 and 12 being my favourites from the set.

Thank you Matt! I really like 12 too but it's a shame it is not a more interesting car!!

chrispons said:
Yiannis said ,
Thank you Chris! Your work is part of the inspiration that got me into photographing my favorite sport!

Crikey ,thanks very much ,very pleased to have helped give you a few ideas ,Yiannis . have not posted for some time as Rally threads seem to have little interest ,which I cannot for the life of me understand bearing in mind how many of us do it .

That said I might stick a few up for old times sake and if it inspires a few folk to shoot wider and think about compositions then it would be worth it .

Back