2016 montage of astro images

Name
Sara
Edit My Images
Yes
2016 has been an interesting year! Here's a montage of the best bits. Taken with a combination of a couple of different telescopes, there's images here that are big and some that aren't!! There's literally hundreds of hours of total exposure in here I haven't added it up!

2016 montage_SGL.jpg

Looking forward to 2017 already :)

Couldn't even begin to pick a favourite Sara. They are all brilliant.

Thanks Gary and Mark - Glad that you like it :) I did do a calendar one year, perhaps I'll see about one next year. The difficulty I have is that based on Spain the postage would be a pain in the bum :)

Bloody Brilliant Sara (y)

What year you've had Sarah, excellent work (y)

Thanks Chris and Jak :) It's been an interesting year for sure with a few things in the pipeline that didn't come off! 2017 is shaping up well so far too :)

Stunning set of quality images just perfect !

I haven't added it up!

I really wouldn't, Sara!!! It would probably be a scary looking total, like the contents of some of our bags - a secret best left unknown. :D

I wonder if any of the printing services in the UK (or indeed, wherever there's a demand) do custom calendars on demand so you get a fair cut. If you find somewhere that does it, I'm sure you'd make a few €.

Thanks guys!! Your comments are much appreciated. :)

@Nod I did a calendar in 2015 with Calvendo.... I gave up after that year as they were very prescriptive in their image scales and that would have meant half of my images couldn't go on there as they are 2 pane mosaics..... More letterbox scales.

We're all looking forward to 2017 Sara...just keep showing us your jaw dropping images, please. :)

Back