21,000 calories a day until I'm 115 stones

Edit My Images
No
This 34 year old woman currently weighs 52 stones on her 21,000 calories a day eating programme.

She wants to become the biggest person ever and to achieve that she needs to weigh over 115 stones and would love to weigh over a ton.

She also has her own website dedicated to sharing her progress.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026964/Susanne-Emans-bid-worlds-fattest-woman-52st-mother-2-supersizing.html

She can't work because of her weight :bang:

Sample daily intake

Breakfast: 6 x eggs scrambled, cooked in butter 468 cals. 1/2 pound bacon 1,168 cals, 4 x potatoes as hash browns 672 cals, 6 x pieces toast with butter 600 cals, 32 ounce cream shake 1,160 cals. Snacking 1 x bag of animal cookies 1,950 cals, 2litre bottle of soft drink 800 cals, 1 x 10.5 ounce bag of barbecue flavour crisps 1,650 cals, 3 x ham and cheese sandwiches 1,576 cals.

Lunch: 3 x beef, bean and green chilli burritos with 1 x cup of sour cream 1,453 cals. Salad (1 head lettuce, 1 cup cherry tomatoes, 1 cup carrots, 1 cucumber, 1/2 cup ranch dressing, bacon bits, 1 cup crumbled cheese, 1 cup chicken 1,479 cals.

Dinner: 12 x filled tacos + 1 x cup sour cream 4,906 cals, 2litre bottle of soda 800 cals, Dessert 8 x scoops vanilla ice cream 2,080 cals, 1 x small pan of brownies 1,200 cals.
Total: 21,962 calories

Last edited:
At least her cheese is free, plenty folds of fat to choose from :D

:puke:

She wants to become the biggest person ever and to achieve that she needs to weigh over 115 stones and would love to weigh over a ton.

i sincerely hope she dies of heart failure asap

i sincerely hope she dies of heart failure asap

Now that is quite cruel John, we all need a target to aim for.:nono:

If she ate her two kids and the Dog that might help.

SSBBW..........seriously!
That just takes the biscuit......and the cakes.......and the sweets! :LOL:

Sorry - but have to say it again............only in the States:wacky:

I think it's more a case of "only in The Daily Mail".

Considering the number of fat people here in the UK, I don't think we are in any position to be pointing fingers across the pond. The UK is the fattest country in Europe, hardly a proud achievement.

The really sad thing is that people are actually supporting her in this endeavour :/

Last edited:
Was there not an english woman in the Daily Star the other week trying to do the same, we said at work she should be told the NHS would not help with any weight related illness.

I just read the article (it took a few minutes to bring myself to actually click on a DM link), and honestly I'm just astounded at her lack of foresight - does she seriously think she can maintain this ludicrous endeavour? She says she wants to reach 115 stone by the time she's in her 40s - SHE WILL BE DEAD BEFORE SHE GETS THERE. How can someone be so ignorant about basic health? Does she really believe that waddling around and taking blood pressure readings is going to prevent her heart from ultimately failing when it can no longer pump hard enough to keep her huge body going? The reason nobody has reached that weight is because you cannot live at that size.

I can only hope that someone changes her mind somehow. A normal person would not embark on a mission like this - clearly she has some serious mental health issues that need to be resolved.

I bet her health insurers won't pay out when she does get sick - it will definitely come under self inflicted harm - and serve her right

Personally makes me feel sick,
The publicity will only hurt the kids and she'll only end up bed ridden.

No life for any one

I don't want to sugar coat it... because she will probably eat that too but what is the facination with being the most heaviest person on earth? Surely yes its an achievement, but not something anyone really wants to deliberatly want to aim for. I won't even go into detail about the health risks on this one, but it can't be nice to know you are going to look grotesque and disgusting. I thought women actually cared about how they look to others, if anything its one of their main priorities.

Considering the number of fat people here in the UK, I don't think we are in any position to be pointing fingers across the pond. The UK is the fattest country in Europe, hardly a proud achievement.

I also assume we are also the number one for terrible teeth as the americans like to think.

Well she's getting her 5 a day so that's something i guess.

Right, because we're all just a bunch of Stepford Wives? :/

well obviously not you if you're going to put it like that. So are you saying you don't care about your appearence then?

Last edited:
I'd just have her harpooned and stuck in a tank of formaldehyde as a warning to others. It's not as if she can run away. Pointless oxygen thief.

Surely there's a mental health issue here? Authorities ought to step in and have her sectioned for her own good!

Surely there's a mental health issue here? Authorities ought to step in and have her sectioned for her own good!

Where would they put her, cell block " H "? I,J, and K :shrug:

I can only hope that someone changes her mind somehow. A normal person would not embark on a mission like this - clearly she has some serious mental health issues that need to be resolved.

That's what bothers me about it all.

It's like watching a car crash in slow motion, knowing how its going to end - yet everyone close to her is just watching and letting it happen.

According to another article she has just married a chef and there is a picture of him hand feeding her with 5 plates of food on the table.

He looks like a tiny sparrow feeding a giant cuckoo as she is just sat there with her head back and her mouth wide open. Please do not search for this image if you are queasy in any way - it is not a pleasant sight to behold.

Last edited:
. I thought women actually cared about how they look to others, if anything its one of their main priorities.

If you read the article she does - she thinks in her current state that she is "sexier and more attractive to men" :puke: :puke:

....The bigger I get, the better I feel. I feel more confident and sexy. Why shouldn't I push the limits and see how fat I can get and stay healthy?’

'....Two years ago I hit 35 stone because I was losing my battle against weight gain,’ she said.

‘I noticed I actually started attracting more men, and it made me feel good....

Now, either her home town is populated by male walruses or she has some serious self delusion going on there.

as onona said there must be a mental health issue here as wanting to turn yourself into a disgusting fat blob while also believing it makes you better looking and healthier is seriously not right in the head

personally i think the route cause is in this line
Susanne's bizarre mission began after she couldn't stop gaining weight naturally.
rather than live with her 'inability' to lose weight (and lets face it most people dont get to 35 stone naturally without eating a shed load of crap everyday) her psyche has rationalised it as a good thing rather than face her failure in weight loss.

you also have to wonder what her family and others arround her are thinking :thinking:

Last edited:
How does she wipe her bum?

I saw a documentary a few years ago about the giant Sumo wrestlers. They have similar size / personal health problems.

In their case, the trainee Sumo wrestlers clean them up afterwards as part of the "training and understanding" what dedication to Sumo means.

The woman here must have similar issues on personal hygiene matters - her arms simply won't reach so she will need help.

I saw a documentary a few years ago about the giant Sumo wrestlers. They have similar size / personal health problems.

In their case, the trainee Sumo wrestlers clean them up afterwards as part of the "training and understanding" what dedication to Sumo means.

The woman here must have similar issues on personal hygiene matters - her arms simply won't reach so she will need help.

What a horrible thought!

two people, a tightly held bath sheet........do some flossing :D

if she takes that little pride in her appearance perhhaps she doesnt bother wiping after ;) :puke:

Tenner says she could still get a bloke though

19wc3p.jpg

I would.

Last edited:
She needs counselling, she is exactly the same (but opposite ofc) of an anorexic

well obviously not you if you're going to put it like that. So are you saying you don't care about your appearence then?

I didn't say or even imply that. But my appearance is certainly not top of my priorities nor is it something I do simply because I care about what random "others" think.

I think it's more a case of "only in The Daily Mail".

The really sad thing is that people are actually supporting her in this endeavour :/

Don't read the Daily Mail - so I am unsure as to it's facination on this site.

With regard to your second point, I don't believe people in the UK actually want to be the 'fattest in Europe', although I see your point. (Bad grammar!)
We've just returned from a week in Cyprus - the first 'chill' holiday I've had in years. The flesh levels were astounding.
I am certainly not slim and could do with losing some weight, spurred-on by the visions we were subjected to last week, but the mountains of scorching Brit flesh was astounding.:shake:

Last edited:
Back