2nd attempt

Name
John Larson
Edit My Images
Yes
Here we have my 2nd attempt at planes, as suggested I went in the morning, I could not stay long as I was moved on by security at Yeadon airport :shrug: Is this any better do you think ??

P4184911.jpg

Here we have my 2nd attempt at planes, as suggested I went in the morning, I could not stay long as I was moved on by security at Yeadon airport :shrug: Is this any better do you think ??

P4184911.jpg

Your picture is a little bit over exposed and notsuch a flattering angle

Be very interested to hear where you were stood for the security to move you

I have been there hundreds of times and providing your not outside the crash gate on Beyton Lane you should be fine

a few examples of what you can get at Leeds Airport from the various spotter places around the airport
134913126_wtkHJ-L.jpg

134915375_QmWmX-L.jpg

316890505_qjDgS-L.jpg

356311050_je9KE-L.jpg

cheers Chris

Your picture is a little bit over exposed and notsuch a flattering angle

Be very interested to hear where you were stood for the security to move you

I have been there hundreds of times and providing your not outside the crash gate on Beyton Lane you should be fine

a few examples of what you can get at Leeds Airport from the various spotter places around the airport
134913126_wtkHJ-L.jpg

134915375_QmWmX-L.jpg

316890505_qjDgS-L.jpg

356311050_je9KE-L.jpg

cheers Chris

Cool shots, If you come to the airport from mercatroids fish shop (sorry about spelling) turn left at the roundabout and I was on the side of the road opposite the new offices, it was a rubbish position anyway :LOL: you know some great spots to see the planes I must try find them as I only have a 70-300 and a 50-200 lenses you look to have a great lens. (y)

So who moved you on from the roadside the airport security, or the police for parking on the yellow lines down that road you mention

and you dont really need more than 200mm Lens for decent shots at Leeds airport

It was security from those new offices, they were only warning me so I took there advise and went to the other side but I was shooting into the sun :shake:

Back