Critique 3 Tits

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Any comments appreciated,thanks for looking.

001_zpsztwvqr2x.jpg

017_zps5waclw7i.jpg

020_zpsgt8yqlib.jpg

They're all good, but that third one is a cracker!!

An improvement Rich, the BT is the best for me. The LTT isn't right, there's artefacts showing in the feather detail, looks like you have pushed the PP too far, that could be a compression thing though :thinking:. The composition isn't suiting the picture, but you did say you weren't bothered about the composition yet. The Coalie is good except there is some loss of detail on the white cheeks, that's marginal though, its my second choice of the three (y)

That LTT looks like a used tampon.o_O

An improvement Rich, the BT is the best for me. The LTT isn't right, there's artefacts showing in the feather detail, looks like you have pushed the PP too far, that could be a compression thing though :thinking:. The composition isn't suiting the picture, but you did say you weren't bothered about the composition yet. The Coalie is good except there is some loss of detail on the white cheeks, that's marginal though, its my second choice of the three (y)

Cheers Trev,strangely enough the Bt is the one I was least happy with.If you could be a bit more descriptive with the artefacts on the Ltt, do you see it in general or in one particular place? There is a slight small bright area on the cheek of the CT but I see verly little loss of detail,but could be wrong.Cheers for the feedback though.

Lovely little series. I do like the last one best though :cool:

Cheers Trev,strangely enough the Bt is the one I was least happy with.If you could be a bit more descriptive with the artefacts on the Ltt, do you see it in general or in one particular place? There is a slight small bright area on the cheek of the CT but I see verly little loss of detail,but could be wrong.Cheers for the feedback though.
The LTT is missing now, but the artefacts I was seeing were on the wing edges where there was high contrast between black and white. As I said, the loss of detail on the CT was marginal, perhaps I was being rather too picky and the bright area is where I was looking (y)

The LTT is missing now, but the artefacts I was seeing were on the wing edges where there was high contrast between black and white. As I said, the loss of detail on the CT was marginal, perhaps I was being rather too picky and the bright area is where I was looking (y)

You on drugs? The LTT is still there.;)

Well the LTT is showing this end,no @Rustydon I have not touched them since posting them up.TP was playing up earlier for ten minutes,I could not get in.Perhaps there is still a glitch.Have you tried clearing your cache @Trev4

I also had trouble getting on TP around 8.20 pm this eve.

Defo 3 pics showing for me.

Well the LTT is showing this end,no @Rustydon I have not touched them since posting them up.TP was playing up earlier for ten minutes,I could not get in.Perhaps there is still a glitch.Have you tried clearing your cache @Trev4
The LTT was missing after the earlier glitch, after clearing everything out of my comp, it is there again. Never had that before, maybe Brash was right and its the drugs :oops: :$. At least I am in good company with Mark Richards who only has 2 as well :)

Fqme, I can see six tits now.

Back