37 years of living by the sea and finally taken a picture of a boat!

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
I have lived just 5 miles from the coast all of my life, for the last ~15 years with a healthy interest in photography, and yet somehow I have never done the whole 'walking out on mudflats taking photos of boats at sunset' thing.

My daughter loves the beach, watching the sunset, and recently has been getting more interested in taking photos, so yesterday I took her out. Here is what we came back with.

Image-001 by David Walker, on Flickr

Image-002 by David Walker, on Flickr

Image-004 by David Walker, on Flickr

Image-005 by David Walker, on Flickr

Image-006 by David Walker, on Flickr

Image-007 by David Walker, on Flickr

Lovely set the golden light is sublime :)

Les

Nice set the green and blue one is similar to my old one triple bilge keel yacht

Nice pictures, I particularly like 2 & 5. It's my favourite time of day, so you can experiment with the light and your shots are impressive !

Good stuff - especially like 1 and 2.
I live locally to Southend too and at the moment it seems the only place I frequent and trying to find pics of something other than seaside/boats is frustrating :ROFLMAO:

Thnak you everyone. :)

Lovely set. Now you both have to go to the beach more often.
Yeah, it's a hard life. ;)
Good stuff - especially like 1 and 2.
I live locally to Southend too and at the moment it seems the only place I frequent and trying to find pics of something other than seaside/boats is frustrating :ROFLMAO:
This is the first time I have picked up my camera in a couple of month, so should have a while yet before I get bored.

I'm split between 002 and 004. I like the mooring chain/warp in 004 leading to the boat.

Lovely work, what a way to start catching up for all those opportunities.
Your apprentice is off to a great start too !

Some nice warm images there, making me miss living in Plymouth....

Back