No
AVO2wNb.jpg

Ud5hjTF.jpg

MvSQArb.jpg

QhJALfX.jpg

dDEpoY0.jpg

^^^ This has the potential of a massive print

http://i.imgur.com/T3RX0Um.png

I don't take many landscape shots so be gentle :)

Last edited:
#1 and #4 are the best of the bunch. Great shots, Raymond.

#2 could be improved, by getting a lot more contrast out of that sky. I'm not one for hugely dramatic looking skies, but this one looks too flat, even for me. I like the crop though.

#3 The shot is good, but the editing lets it down. It looks like you've applied too much split toning in Lightroom and that never looks good. It appears very unnatural.

#5 Superb view, but looks very distorted. If that's corrected, I could also see this as a big print, pride of place in a house.

Thats a great set of pictures, I wonder if the Grand Central station is leaning to the right a little.

The blue skyscraper shot with the yellow taxis is a very clever play on ionic New York items.

Like them all, agree with Ben on the processing in #3 though.

How many shots is #5 made up of & what lens did you use? Stick the full res on zoom.it, would love to explore it!

Thanks for all the crit and compliment guys, appreciated :)

Not uploading a full res copy up though, but when I get it printed I'll show you guys. I think the last one is about 5 to 7 panoramic (vertically) stitched ? the res is roughly 11,000 x 5,000 pixels.

First one's a cracker.

We're off to New york for a month with work soon - if I can catch something similar when out and about I'd be delighted.

Back