5043, Earl Of Mount Edgcumbe

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
No
Went out yesterday for Earl, unsure of where to go, (shall we do the usual spot or try for somewhere different) my brother and I decided to head to the "new" spot I had found. Not knowing the area we went straight to most obvious spot and stayed there. Had a walk around as it was a nature reserve too and it offers a few more spots to get a picture from,

#1, I was debating with myself if I should have zoomed in more with this one, thinking I had messed up looking at the boc, but I actually quite like it

Earl Of Mount Edgcumbe #1 by Michael Johnson, on Flickr

#2.

Earl Of Mount Edgcumbe #2 by Michael Johnson, on Flickr

#3. Had another camera up on the top of a viewing platform, for a wide shot but had to be high up to avoid foreground intrusions. Triggered via wireless app on my phone, whilst taking the other pictures. Benefits from being viewed larger on flickr I think.

Earl Of Mount Edgcumbe #3 by Michael Johnson, on Flickr

Missed these, Michael. Dunno why.

Very good location abd goid shots.. Ok in winter, no foliage on the trees but I think cone Spring thebvuew would be quite restricted. That's smart using a wireless activation for camera two... excellent. I looked at your Flickr and it looks pretty much the same. You've git many excellent wildfowl s***s, I particularly liked thevWhimbre...very nice.

The second loco photo is better as there's more light . You could do with adding a touch of exposure to the first one though,especially the foreground. Still, very nice.

I like those, especially the first shot with the whole train in view, and the most important part framed by the trees.
That location looks like it would even work in the summer, as long as the bushes at the bottom don't grow too much.
Lovely the way the cold weather emphasises the exhaust.

Missed these, Michael. Dunno why.

Very good location abd goid shots.. Ok in winter, no foliage on the trees but I think cone Spring thebvuew would be quite restricted. That's smart using a wireless activation for camera two... excellent. I looked at your Flickr and it looks pretty much the same. You've git many excellent wildfowl s***s, I particularly liked thevWhimbre...very nice.

The second loco photo is better as there's more light . You could do with adding a touch of exposure to the first one though,especially the foreground. Still, very nice.

Thanks John for looking in, I hovered around quite a few attempts with the 1st one, I might take a look at adding a touch of exposure on the 1st one, I can't remember what I tried! pleased you like some of my pics on flickr too.

I like those, especially the first shot with the whole train in view, and the most important part framed by the trees.
That location looks like it would even work in the summer, as long as the bushes at the bottom don't grow too much.
Lovely the way the cold weather emphasises the exhaust.

thanks Tim, was quite pleased with the site, a lovely little place for a walk around, I was wondering how good it would be in the summer, it will certainly get a visit to try out.

Back