52 From Baloo 2020

Ha I think you are another contender for the oldest subject The black and white treatment (technique too!) really suits this, highlighting the textures.

Nice shot for old, I think the DoF is just right, it gives just enough detail in the background stones to add that extra bit of interest.

Ha I think you are another contender for the oldest subject The black and white treatment (technique too!) really suits this, highlighting the textures.
Nice shot for old, I think the DoF is just right, it gives just enough detail in the background stones to add that extra bit of interest.
Lovely dof, looks good in b&w too.
Thanks folks I did try a bit of focus stacking but without a tripod it did not work.

Lovely b&w image. Liking the composition - different take on standing stones.

Nice mono stone thingie - works well withthe 2nd in shot. Even better would have been a step right to get the 3rd one clear on the biggun!

Nice use of DoF on the ancient Stones Roger.
Well processed too (y)

Hi Roger, DOF works well to seperate the main stone from the background, so works well in B&W.

Pete

Lovely b&w image. Liking the composition - different take on standing stones.
Nice mono stone thingie - works well withthe 2nd in shot. Even better would have been a step right to get the 3rd one clear on the biggun!
Nice use of DoF on the ancient Stones Roger.
Well processed too (y)
I like the viewpoint and use of dof.
Hi Roger, DOF works well to seperate the main stone from the background, so works well in B&W.

Pete
Thanks folks for visiting and commenting, much appreciated.

Almost has a T/S effect, I like it.
Did you want the technique ticked for this Roger? You've not stated it.

Thanks Tim, don't worry about technique thanks, I am a man on a mission, just hope the right theme comes up for the shot I have in mind!;):D

Great shot for old, composition is great, really suits the B&W treatment too :)

Can`t beat a shot like that for colourful, love it.
Old is a cracking shot Roger and looks beautiful in B&W as it just jumps out at the viewer great shot.
That's a great shot Roger. Well composed and processed.
Lovely texture and detail on your old shot Roger. Nice composition too.
Great shot for old, composition is great, really suits the B&W treatment too :)
Doesn't get much older than that. Great picture.
Great texture in the stones it certainly is Old lovely B&W conversion.
Avebury? Lovely shot in b&W - you can almost feel the rock's texture.
Nice shot for old, compositon spot on, perfect oof and looking good in B/W
Thanks folks struggling to keep up at the moment with the small holding and lack of internet, much appreciate your comments thanks. @Shugpug it is the Hurlers on Bodmin Moor.

Nice pooch and mono :)

Hidden works well Roger.

Great use of DoF on Both images Roger.

Liquid/Hidden
Both good shots, Hidden is a little bright for me.

Household
Quite like that, good use of dof.

Small
Good colour and dof.

Great selection of images there. The hidden dog is lovely - and great control of DoF with your lizard - can't have been an easy shot to make!

Great use of DoF on Both images Roger.
Thank you Chris.
Liquid/Hidden
Both good shots, Hidden is a little bright for me.

Household
Quite like that, good use of dof.

Small
Good colour and dof.
Thank you I must admit I have a preference for high key shots.
Liking the springs A bed I'm guessing? Interesting how the DoF has turned parts of the 3rd spring into bokeh balls.
Thanks Tim a old put you up bed.
Great selection of images there. The hidden dog is lovely - and great control of DoF with your lizard - can't have been an easy shot to make!
Thank you, appreciate your visiting and commenting.

PS to all the Lizard is a newt!

That's really nice. The use of bokeh works very well and the mono processing is bang on. Nicely done to keep the aircraft sharp too.

Back