6 days over... update

Don't forget to take some red bull with you ;) My son went 10 days over.
Love the lighting on this. I like that its low key because you see so many high key maternity shots. I think there ius a little to much empty space on the left though. Still, nice work!!

Love it David.

Hope your wait is over soon. Good luck to both of you :)

:) Nice image. I thought you had taken delivery as you been quiet ! Good luck you guys :)

Gaz

Curry, sex Oooo errrr get that stubborn one out in no time... Btw the trick is to do the last 2 at the same time.

Agree lil too much space left but lighting is bang on. (y)

Curry, sex Oooo errrr get that stubborn one out in no time... Btw the trick is to do the last 2 at the same time.

...or make the most of being able to sleep at night ;)
Bet your daughter is well excited though David. All the best to you and yours.

Nicely done indeed. Was doing something similar myself yesterday but not going to be able to post my effort. I assume you skimmed the light slightly forward and across, if that makes sense? Hoping to practice a bot more soon myself, it's been a while since I got the black out.

:) Nice image. I thought you had taken delivery as you been quiet ! Good luck you guys :)

Gaz

Not really been feeling it of late, been a bit tired and had no motivation. But, I'll have a renewed interest soon enough, I'm sure.

Lol, what if it gets where it shouldn't? Might need a&e before the labour suite. Haha.

Nicely done indeed. Was doing something similar myself yesterday but not going to be able to post my effort. I assume you skimmed the light slightly forward and across, if that makes sense? Hoping to practice a bot more soon myself, it's been a while since I got the black out.

It was a palavar to do. Haven't got any strip boxes so i 'flagged' the sides of my softbox with some black hand towels that we had and used some clothes pegs to hold the in place. Gridded and feathered forward from the side (like you said) and bingo. Was struggling for the rim light though as it kept spilling onto the background (light grey bedroom wall) so did the same with my tiny Lastolite speedlight softbox.

It's not easy to do in such a tight confined space was struggling with the same. Did same as you as my strip box was in the loft and couldnt get up there with my busted shoulder ha.

I was trying not to clutter downstairs so top of landing with 3 white doors covered. Can't beat an improvised home set up,don't know what I would do in a fully kitted out large studio.

Fab job dude. Totally excellent. Great example of low key lighting and a really nice photographic memory of what I'm sure is just the last couple days before you get to meet your little peanut! Thanks for the shout out, glad I could be of some help. :)

Congrats on your new arrival.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done to you all!!!!! I'm really really happy for you all!!!!! :)

I wouldn't normally send kisses in a public forum to a dude (other than my husband) but xx to you all!

My congratulations as well to you all - you, Laura, Lily and now Charlie :woot::woot::woot:.

Congratulations to the Raynham's.

Congratulations Mate, and best wishes to you all

Back