6 Nations 2017

Ooh, good point. That would have been very interesting.
If it had happened in the second half, then when the subs came on at 50 minutes they'd be armed with instructions for the whole team on how to counter it.

Reactions: BBR
If it had happened in the second half, then when the subs came on at 50 minutes they'd be armed with instructions for the whole team on how to counter it.

If Italy had waited until after the subs though :D

Well it's been a non stop first 15 mins of the Wales v Ireland.

Some brutal tackles ...

Fantastic game. Non stop all the game.
Well done to Wales.

Let's hope England v Scotland tomorrow is as good.

Great game.
The six nations games are of a very high standard this season.

Enjoyed last night's match - Rugby as it should be played! Liked the crowd shots too, with mixed ranks of spectators all enjoying the game together.

Enjoyed last night's match - Rugby as it should be played! Liked the crowd shots too, with mixed ranks of spectators all enjoying the game together.

Yes very much so. Let's hope England v Scotland is as good ...

Enjoyed the last minute of the Italy/France game. Shame it was all over before the dying seconds but it was a good try!

It's not a match is it - it's one way traffic. And I'm not English which doesn't help ;) And I'm not Scottish either thank goodness .......................

Reactions: BBR
Well...

England turned up today to play, not really sure what happened to Scotland.

Not as good as yesterday evenings game...

I'm probably (definitely) a bit biased but England never seem to show flair just power.

It's certainly effective though. Scotland were never in it despite scoring three tries.

Picking a Lions squad should be easy but picking a test team will be really tough!

Well the Scottish fans have just blown Italy out the park with the anthems.

Great to see some camera shots of youngsters singing their hearts out :)

Well didn't disappoint - 29-0 to Scotland.
4 great try's and some superb defence from Scotland at the beginning of the 2nd half. How they kept Italy from a try was pronominal.

Come on, England!!! (That comma is rather important, especially to some cults!!!)

Well what a bizarre 20 minutes of extra time - farcical at times and suspect play by France with a very iffy substitution.

Think the commentators summed it up, 79 minutes of forgettable real time play and then 21 minutes of basically 1 scrum!!!

Brilliant Ireland!

England are obviously good but SO boring.

One of the joys of being a mongrel is that I can enjoy a good game between most of the 6 nations and not care too much about the final score. The only 2 that I don't know I have blood from are Wales and Italy, although I rather suspect there's some Roman somewhere!!! Would have liked to see England take the grand slam and the consecutive wins record but a good match made up for the slight disappointment.

Delighted to see Stuart Hogg named as Player of the Tournament for a second season!

That's quite a surprise, I thought there were some excellent players on show who must have been in the running. Itoje for one, CJ Stander for another... Surprised neither of those won it.

That's quite a surprise, I thought there were some excellent players on show who must have been in the running. Itoje for one, CJ Stander for another... Surprised neither of those won it.

Results from the chosen dozen

• Stuart Hogg (Scotland) 29,374 24.60%
  • CJ Stander (Ireland) 18,078 14.95%
  • Louis Picamoles(France) 15,528 12.84%
  • Joe Launchbury (England)10,836 8.96%
  • Finn Russell (Scotland) 10,093 8.35%
  • Conor Murray (Ireland) 9,566 7.91%
  • Owen Farrell (England) 7,611 6.30%
  • Rhys Webb (Wales) 6,672 5.52%
  • Sergio Parisse (Italy) 4,033 3.34%
  • Ken Owens (Wales) 3,696 3.06%
  • Camille Lopez (France) 3,015 2.49%