60009-Union of South Africa.

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
I don't know how long this loco is going to be out and about. I've read that the owner, John Cameron ,is taking it back to Fife where he lives but it's still on Tours.

Taken this morning at Barnwood, Gloucester. The tour was the Cotswold Venturer from Paddington to Worcester. To get to the tracks I had to go over land that three bulls had been walking around on so what would have taken 10 minutes at the most took 35 minutes because it was just sodden mud holes.nd pretty treacherous and risky. Due to the excessive rain from the two last storms Ciara and Dennis. I then went back to my car a different route round the edge of the fields and had to pass within a few metres of these darned bulls and they eyed me with a menacing caution.

I'll leave this here but has anyone any idea why it's not sharp. It is in my LR6 and in an Email I've just sent to myself to test it. I've had this problem before. Thanks in anticipation. I've used Longside 1500 and it's 437kb within the forum limit of 500Kb. The reason for lack of steam is that it's just left or is still within a speed limit of 50mph.
1.Barnwood.Padd > Worcester. The Cotswold Venturer (1 of 1)-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back