. (aka, the irritating dot-titled thread...)

Well you could have a bold dot... •

Or a Bigger bold Dot... ●

but why not have a Dot with a Moustache...
otherwise known as a teddybears nose

Well you could have a bold dot... •

Or a Bigger bold Dot... ●

but why not have a Dot with a Moustache...
otherwise known as a teddybears nose

Ah ha.. laptop on i see the dot!..

I want a teddybears nose, how Mark, how? :D

oops bold writing now too lol

-.. .. - / -.. .. - / -.. .. - / -.. .- .... / -.. .- .... / -.. .- .... / -.. .. - / -.. .. - / -.. .. -

Personally I think it's quite a sweet portrait.. I think Mr and Mrs dot will be quite happy with it.

title changed/expanded... (because I couldn't click on the single dot on my iPad...)

Personally I think it's quite a sweet portrait.. I think Mr and Mrs dot will be quite happy with it.

I like the relationships. I mean, each character has his own story. The puppy is a bit too much, but you have to over look things like that in these kinds of paintings. The way he's *holding* her... it's almost... filthy. I mean, he's about to kiss her and she's pulling away. The way the leg's sort of smashed up against her... Phew... Look how he's painted the blouse sort of translucent. You can just make out her breasts underneath and it's sort of touching him about here. It's really... pretty torrid, don't you think? Then of course you have the onlookers peeking at them from behind the doorway like they're all shocked. They wish. Yeah, I must admit, when I see a painting like this, I get emotionally... erect.
Harris, L.A. Story (1991)​

title changed/expanded... (because I couldn't click on the single dot on my iPad...)

I did wonder if it was one of you lot....either way I'm glad as I use mobile mostly and had the same struggle :)

Ah ha.. laptop on i see the dot!..

I want a teddybears nose, how Mark, how? :D

oops bold writing now too lol
I like the relationships. I mean, each character has his own story. The puppy is a bit too much, but you have to over look things like that in these kinds of paintings. The way he's *holding* her... it's almost... filthy. I mean, he's about to kiss her and she's pulling away. The way the leg's sort of smashed up against her... Phew... Look how he's painted the blouse sort of translucent. You can just make out her breasts underneath and it's sort of touching him about here. It's really... pretty torrid, don't you think? Then of course you have the onlookers peeking at them from behind the doorway like they're all shocked. They wish. Yeah, I must admit, when I see a painting like this, I get emotionally... erect.
Harris, L.A. Story (1991)​
I must be looking at a different picture

Spots in front of my eyes, I thought it was the malbec.

Not sharp either

Last edited:
I'm now starting to see different colours in the spots!

.. ... / .. - / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .-. --- ... ... ..--..

I wonder if I'm the only one who could actually read that without pasting it into a website?

Probably, my morse code is a .-.. .. - - .-.. . / .-. ..- ... - -.--

28 words per minute here at last check. However... it is still hard to READ it visually... With morse, you hear it.. and once past 10 wpm, you no longer hear individual letters either... each word has rhythm.. you're decoding one word at a time.. sometimes more, as you can predict what comes next in most conversations.

Drives me crazy that DOT, does my OCD in big time.

WHY post the dot? Maybe trying to eat up cyberspace :D

Drives me crazy that DOT, does my OCD in big time.

WHY post the dot? Maybe trying to eat up cyberspace :D

Because you can't delete a post or thread. Only a mod can..

Unless if course he really did do a portrait session with a dot! :D

Because you can't delete a post or thread. Only a mod can..

Unless if course he really did do a portrait session with a dot! :D

lol, yeah I know that :) but I mean that dot . the one at the top of each post, or bullet to be precise. My iPad don't do bullets..

You could post/edit a white "." too, then you'd not see the little critter :D

lol, yeah I know that :) but I mean that dot . the one at the top of each post, or bullet to be precise. My iPad don't do bullets..

You could post/edit a white "." too, then you'd not see the little critter :D

• Don't be dottist :p

You can do them (bullets) if your viewing via browser ;)
Not app though

Where has rossomck gone?

Not a single response to all this constructive critique

Back