#67 Oulton Park

The famous Shakey pic, not to mention do a Google image search to see how many times it's been used, and how many of those make no mention of the photographer.

Truly is a stunning capture, can only hope Shakey makes a full recovery.

The famous Shakey pic, not to mention do a Google image search to see how many times it's been used, and how many of those make no mention of the photographer.

Truly is a stunning capture, can only hope Shakey makes a full recovery.
Thank you very much , yes it’s been used a lot and follow ups have been made to recoup monies off advertising and media outlets so far so good .

Good shot. Very sharp - but I would crop it a bit so he is sat on the left hand third.

Haven't seen this before but what a cracking capture. Hope he makes a full recovery and gets back riding again.

Ive seen this all over social media, and its a truly fantastic shot that captures everything thats exciting about bike racing, and BSB in particular......

However, whilst nobody appears to want to bring the question out of the shadows, I do think this maybe retirement inducing for Shakey....

However, whilst nobody appears to want to bring the question out of the shadows, I do think this maybe retirement inducing for Shakey....[/QUOTE]

I fear you may be right, I’m sure he’ll carefully consider his future when he’s fit.

Thank you very much , yes it’s been used a lot and follow ups have been made to recoup monies off advertising and media outlets so far so good .

You mean you had to send death threats to unauthorised users of it.... a sad reflection on photography in the internet age....

Super shot btw!

First time I have seen it........a great catch by you and Shakey !

Back