76084 and Leander 45690

It looks fine to me,Michael. An attractive wee engine working very hard too.. Will it not take a crop ? Really nice setting,as you say. I take all my gear when I go out because I've been caught out too.

I got Tornado through the Severn Crossing Junc. station earlier. Paddington > Cardiff running 45 minutes late. Unfortunately, a featureless sky though. On Google Earth I saw a road bridge which gave a good overview.It has 4 platforms..not covered over BUT when I got there the road was closed and there were a lot of workmen there and they'd demolished the bridge Lol. Locals didn't think it was being replaced either. Maybe a crossing instead.

It looks fine to me,Michael. An attractive wee engine working very hard too.. Will it not take a crop ? Really nice setting,as you say. I take all my gear when I go out because I've been caught out too.

I got Tornado through the Severn Crossing Junc. station earlier. Paddington > Cardiff running 45 minutes late. Unfortunately, a featureless sky though. On Google Earth I saw a road bridge which gave a good overview.It has 4 platforms..not covered over BUT when I got there the road was closed and there were a lot of workmen there and they'd demolished the bridge Lol. Locals didn't think it was being replaced either. Maybe a crossing instead.

Thanks John, I did a crop, but it felt unbalanced, this one has had a bit off the right to crop out a grey box.

Back