9th visit to the 52's! COMPLETED!!

Hi Michael,

Great light for your closed shot. Lovely colours and detail. I especially like the Lineside phone that looks like it has had a re-spray on the wall!

Yep - liking that Tiger!

CLOSED - a very neat image, good composition, and of course bang on theme.
FREE - an interesting shot, it doesn't look like a painted wall at all.

Hi Michael, must admit I like many others thought it was stained glass ! Really colourful image there. I particularly like the background. Think that would make a great shot on its own.

That`s a very colourful image Michael, liking that a lot.
That's a clever picture, I thought it was stained glass! Very nice.
That's pretty colourful. The tiger looks like a stained glass window.
Yep - liking that Tiger!
Amazing!
Like Mark and Dominic, I too thought it was stained glass - very clever indeed!
How did you light it?
It's a terrific image Michael!:clap:
CLOSED - a very neat image, good composition, and of course bang on theme.
FREE - an interesting shot, it doesn't look like a painted wall at all.
Hi Michael, must admit I like many others thought it was stained glass ! Really colourful image there. I particularly like the background. Think that would make a great shot on its own.

Thank you all for those great comments! I was very pleased with edit. @GarethB it was natural light for this. I upped the contrast and deepened the blacks and reduced shadows which brought the colour out. I then used a filter brush with a negative exposure to remove any remaining distractions.

For some reasons, I seem to have missed a lot of your posts! Good timing to capture the adult bird looking at the world upside-down.

That's ok Stan, thanks for popping by, it's appreciated.

Life
A good little composition there. Well caught as well.

Thank you Dominic.

Fab image Michael!(y)
Kittiwakes are always very interesting but they sure do make a racket!!
Very nicely composed and wonderful smooth background too!

Love Kittiwakes, indeed noisy, but wonderful in every way. Pleased these were resting up on the rocks right next to the sea.

Great image for your Snappers Choice Michael. It really looks like back lit stained glass.

Wonderfully sharp shot for Life too. Great detail and perfect for the theme.

Interior of the light is a cool shot Michael, love the dark BG to set it off nicely.
Rubber Duck 10 4 buddie :D Love the Plastic duck shot and a good reflection.
Interior is very nicely abstract. And your plastic duck is a very nice shot with the raindrops and reflection.

Thanks both, appreciated :)

Two great images there Michael!(y)
Interior: I love this image - fantastic abstract feel to it, great use of symmetry and it works very well with the square crop.
Plastic: What's not to like about a cute little rubber duck?! A classic image, very well photographed....and it's name is 'Panasonic'....what are the chances of that?!:D

Interior
An interesting shot there, I quite like it.

Plastic
A good fun shot, what's not to like.

Two great images there Michael!(y)
Interior: I love this image - fantastic abstract feel to it, great use of symmetry and it works very well with the square crop.
Plastic: What's not to like about a cute little rubber duck?! A classic image, very well photographed....and it's name is 'Panasonic'....what are the chances of that?!:D

Thanks Gareth

Interior
An interesting shot there, I quite like it.

Plastic
A good fun shot, what's not to like.

THanks Dominic

Great shots for plastic Michael. I simply love the little duck. It just makes me smile :)
Nice take on the theme for empty too. Vey nice colours and I hadn't noticed the hole in the stool either!

Empty paint tin, a cool shot for the theme.

Empty
Very nice, very sharp too.
I didn't notice the hole in the stall.

Great shots for plastic Michael. I simply love the little duck. It just makes me smile :)
Nice take on the theme for empty too. Vey nice colours and I hadn't noticed the hole in the stool either!

Marvellous work Michael!:clap:
Terrific colours and detail....can't fault it, it works very well indeed.

Oh, and I also didn't notice the stool!:giggle:

Thank you everyone, really is appreciated. I must try and get round to your threads at some point when I get a moment.

Building
Really like that, it's simple, but still has interesting elements. I don't even care that there's 4 people's and not an odd number (that the rules say there should be).

Back