A 2017 montage of my Astro images

Name
Sara
Edit My Images
Yes
Excellent, and many thanks indeed for sharing your work with us, it's truly remarkable.

Thanks to you all for looking and commenting..... it's very much appreciated. I will add up the number of hours of imaging time in this complete montage going back through my records...... easily into the few hundreds I would think.

Thanks to you all for looking and commenting..... it's very much appreciated. I will add up the number of hours of imaging time in this complete montage going back through my records...... easily into the few hundreds I would think.

DON'T DO IT!!!

I expect it's a similar exercise as working out how much our kit cost us (and, depressingly, what it's worth now...) - far more than it should!

Just to echo the thanks expressed above for all the time, effort and expertise you have put into your shots and for sharing them with us lesser mortals.

DON'T DO IT!!!

I expect it's a similar exercise as working out how much our kit cost us (and, depressingly, what it's worth now...) - far more than it should!

Just to echo the thanks expressed above for all the time, effort and expertise you have put into your shots and for sharing them with us lesser mortals.

Too late...... I've done it!!!

410 hours and 7 minutes in total..... that's all the exposure time that went into the montage images.

The dedication and hours you have put into the images show - they are all fantastic and I could very happily stare at them for several hours. Wonderful.

Really interesting images. I so wish I lived in an area with reliable clear skies.

Really interesting images. I so wish I lived in an area with reliable clear skies.

Thanks Ben..... the skies here in Spain are more reliable than the UK, but I don't have a dark sky as I live 30km from Spains third largest city.... pretty much writes off the south for me :(

Great photo’s I’v just started so a big learning curve can I ask what software do you use?.

Great photo’s I’v just started so a big learning curve can I ask what software do you use?.

Do you want to know about processing software or capture software? For processing I use a combination of Astropixelprocessor for calibration and stacking and Photoshop for the rest...... for capture I use SGP software.

That's a far better back garden thank mine Sara. I never tire of looking at the images you post as so beautiful after all the hard work in p/p. That Pickerings Triangle looks incredible, those colours, although I need to see it bigger now, as I go and check your website.

Stunning, a lot of work and exposures to do that. You inspired me to post a couple of mine - so thank you :)

Back