A 3200 Shot With My 7D.

Dale.

Bo Derek
Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
I can't complain with this:banana:, + 2/3rds of a stop, pulled back in LR and some Nik NR on the BG. Could maybe be sharper but that's a DOF and also shutter speed issue.

I have to give credit to this place and the members involved. You'll know the scorn I poured on my 7D but now I'm begining to believe.

(note the ring, first one I've seen with this at my hide, there must be someone local ringing them, I aim to find out, they could be useful ;))

tp.jpg

You can see why folks push the ETTR thing Dale and one can also see why they are so passionate about it. Sure these newest sensors are remarkable,but for the slightly older bodies like your 7d my 1div ettr don't half make a difference... AND SOME !!!!!

Lovely mate just lovely maybe a tiny bit unsure about the sq crop??

Ha we had a grey wag come to the blummin pond today OK refection pool first one in 25 or so years to a builders tray..couldn't make it up bro . So funny,I stood there with me mouth open complete disbelief:D

stu

I hear you on the crop matey, I pondered it but went for this. You've got me thinking now :thinking:;)

One thing I've learned here (amongst others) is the ETTR thing, as much as I hated (past tense there) my 7D, I can't deny that maybe I was wrong about it. It's still a maybe, I need to see more, but yeah, I shall be ETTR from now on with it.

Back