A Bee having a rest.

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken on the 9th of July this year, A lovely little Bee on Lavender.
Taken in the South of France.

Resting Bee by Graham, on Flickr

Thanks for looking
Click on the image to see it on flickr

…fantabulous diffused light, Graham! (y)

Hanging round to have its portrait taken me thinks.
Nice shot Graham.

Looking at the background that's a surprise (to me at least). I see flash off, 1/200, ISO 200, F/10. Are you using illumination that the camera doesn't know about?
ARRRRGGGHHH Sorry, it was too early in the morning to reply and my brain wasnt working that great, I replied to you but had the Mantis in mind lol.
This shot was taken late afternoon after I had watered the Lavender (I do this to make the Bees think its raining and colder) so some have a kip.
Hope that clears things up lol

ARRRRGGGHHH Sorry, it was too early in the morning to reply and my brain wasnt working that great, I replied to you but had the Mantis in mind lol.
This shot was taken late afternoon after I had watered the Lavender (I do this to make the Bees think its raining and colder) so some have a kip.

Clever!

Hope that clears things up lol

Yes, thanks Graham.

That's a really good shot Graham

no nits from me, as they say

one of the best I've seen

I was about to post a bee on flower shot I captured this morning but after seeing this outstanding image mine seems to be lacking. On the other hand this gives me something to strive for.
Wonderful image Graham. :clap:

Dave

Very nice.
Our Lavender sounds like a swarm when the suns out, the Bees go mad for it.....

I was about to post a bee on flower shot I captured this morning but after seeing this outstanding image mine seems to be lacking. On the other hand this gives me something to strive for.
Wonderful image Graham. :clap:

Dave
Don't be put off by my shot Dave and outstanding, I've seen better. Go for it, let's see what you can do. Thanks Dave [emoji106]

Very nice.
Our Lavender sounds like a swarm when the suns out, the Bees go mad for it.....
I wish the lavender lasted longer, sadly it's all been cut down now [emoji17] thanks.

Back