A bit of macro

Edit My Images
No
Not done much in the way of macro for a long time but recently purchased a little Canon M5 mirrorless and am getting back into the swing of things., I find the EVF rather handy for macro as well, especially given the fact you can magnify 5 or 10x.

Anyway, a few with the 100mm USM L macro

Red Damselfly
by Mike.Pursey, on Flickr

White Buttefly

Spent Dandelion

Wasp

Lot less bover with a hover

And one with the EF-M 55-200mm and Raynox DCR-250

Ant 2

That's a lovely set Mike, I know nothing about mirrorless cameras but looks like your getting good results.

they are excellent, not done much with macro work as I only have the Tamron 90mm 1.1 macro lens. Shall have to look in to what can boost it

they are excellent, not done much with macro work as I only have the Tamron 90mm 1.1 macro lens. Shall have to look in to what can boost it
That's plenty enough and a great lens to work with. I have a tokina 100mm.

I used to have that lens i dont know if it was faulty but i just could'nt get along with it so i sold it and bought a Sigma 105mm macro lens im much happier with it .Having said that a lot of people take excellent images with a tamron so maybe just me

Back