A Busy Weekend Chasing Planes...

Name
Harry
Edit My Images
Yes
Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday were all spent at Duxford, calling into Old Warden on Staurday of course for the evening show...!

1)
Bristol Blenheim by Harry Measures, on Flickr

2)
Bristol Blenheim by Harry Measures, on Flickr

3)
Thursday 21st at Dx by Harry Measures, on Flickr

4)
End of a good day! by Harry Measures, on Flickr

5)
Meteor T7 by Harry Measures, on Flickr

6)
Sea King by Harry Measures, on Flickr

7)
Gunship 1 & 2 by Harry Measures, on Flickr

8)
Hawker Pair by Harry Measures, on Flickr

Thanks for looking :)

Harry.

Rather like the picture of the Mew Gull myself, wheres a limp windsock when you need one!

The subject and colour of the sunset along with the way the trees are in the background give it a 1930's colonial look IMO, really excellent shot.

Last edited:
All up to your usual standard Harry. Love the first Blenheim shot and the Sea King, very nice set.

WOW....... Superb images. Loving the Mew Gull and Belnheim. Wonderful stuff

1 and 6 are lovely

Ben

Looks like a great day for TP members..too far for me to travel to. My favourite is number 3 because of the angle but also like the first one. I give up-they're all great :)

I love one and eight.

They are the sort of images I wish I could take.

Thank you. It is all about practice!

2, 3 and 6 do it for me. Good set all round though, Harry.

We were pretty lucky not to be drenched!

Cheers James, was good to bump into you, well bar the lens envy! I see you are also more adventurous with the shutter speeds than I! Yes it did try on Sunday at the start though, haha...

Great set of photos. Well done.

Cheers :)

Rather like the picture of the Mew Gull myself, wheres a limp windsock when you need one!

The subject and colour of the sunset along with the way the trees are in the background give it a 1930's colonial look IMO, really excellent shot.

Thanks. I really wanted that sorta photo with the Comet but I couldn't quite get the angle on it. That said shooting a Mew Gull is hardly a hardship..!

All up to your usual standard Harry. Love the first Blenheim shot and the Sea King, very nice set.

Thanks. Very happy to get a decent shot of the Blenheim on Friday and also the Sea King bearing in mind the imminent withdrawal.

Fabulous set! #1 the pick for me!

Loving the Blenheim shot. Where did you take it, Duxford or did it fly at Shuttleworth aswell?

Neil

Cheers. It was taken at Duxford, inside by the M11 end on Friday afternoon during a 'practice display'.

WOW....... Superb images. Loving the Mew Gull and Belnheim. Wonderful stuff

Cheers :)

1 and 6 are lovely

Ben

Thanks Ben.

A few more for the ditch:

9) I wish I had of focused more on the reflected sunset!!!
Saturday 23rd by Harry Measures, on Flickr

10) Fluffy stuff...
Typhoon Display by Harry Measures, on Flickr

11)
Sea King by Harry Measures, on Flickr

12)
Hawker Hind by Harry Measures, on Flickr

13)

14)

15)