Wild A change of scenery

Den corking shot,re the background :ya know mate if the dark and light areas were reversed I think this would set the owl off much better. The light catching the owl is wonderful,putting that against darker BG colours is really going to make him pop. I'd guess wind direction is going to effect your position,as I'd imagine the little guy will be landing all but head on into this, But when that is right maybe a move to the left to pull in those darker tones more central might be cool. Den I think the thought process is wonderful and do like the lights and darks, it's just I feel there is more to be had by the darker areas being behind your stunningly captured subject.
Great post Den, something to make a wanna be tog ponder
take care

Stu

Den corking shot,re the background :ya know mate if the dark and light areas were reversed I think this would set the owl off much better. The light catching the owl is wonderful,putting that against darker BG colours is really going to make him pop. I'd guess wind direction is going to effect your position,as I'd imagine the little guy will be landing all but head on into this, But when that is right maybe a move to the left to pull in those darker tones more central might be cool. Den I think the thought process is wonderful and do like the lights and darks, it's just I feel there is more to be had by the darker areas being behind your stunningly captured subject.
Great post Den, something to make a wanna be tog ponder
take care

Stu
Much apreciated Stu , Thanks

Back