A circus wedding

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
I have been asked by friends and family to do several weddings and have always declined. When Suzy asked me I couldn't say no, she is a fantastic clown and married another fantastic clown in a circus tent. I also knew their budget would not stretch to a photographer, and the entire wedding was a massive team effort by her very enthusiastic and fun friends.

Here are some of the pics, there are a lot more here and on flickr here.

Really nice set. 1,5 & 7 my faves. All very sharp, the back lit tent/people shots work well - a wedding with a difference!

Lovely set!

Superb shots there,
Its wonderful to see something so different!

I'm not often left speechless but your photos have done just that, simply superb :)

wow nice set

Great set, lovely! What a treat to see a wedding like that. All round awesome!

*Edit* Just seen the rest on flickr - fantastic. Your mates must have been totally chuffed with the photos, you more than did 'em proud!

Last edited:
Fantastic. Love the colours and the light. You really have captured the spirit of the day/evening and the characters of the party. I'm sure anyone looking at them is wishing they had been invited :)

I think these are brilliant pictures - I only joined this forum today and already I'm in awe of some of the photograghs here and these are great. You should take it up professionally.

Really nice set. 1,5 & 7 my faves. All very sharp, the back lit tent/people shots work well - a wedding with a difference!

Lovely set!

Pete, these are fantastic, love what you have done and so jealous, would love a booking like this! :clap:

Superb shots there,
Its wonderful to see something so different!

wow nice set

*Edit* Just seen the rest on flickr - fantastic. Your mates must have been totally chuffed with the photos, you more than did 'em proud!

This is a great set you have here. I hope they love them!

amazing ,, love it

Fantastic. Love the colours and the light. You really have captured the spirit of the day/evening and the characters of the party. I'm sure anyone looking at them is wishing they had been invited :)

I think these are brilliant pictures - I only joined this forum today and already I'm in awe of some of the photograghs here and these are great. You should take it up professionally.

Very kind comments guys, thank you. It really was a lot of fun. I take my hat off to you pros who do it week in week out and, whilst I really enjoyed it, it was because the people involved were really special to me. I'm not sure I could do it otherwise...

Excellent shots - as Paul said above - your mates must be totally chuffed with these! :)

Last edited:
Very kind comments guys, thank you. It really was a lot of fun. I take my hat off to you pros who do it week in week out and, whilst I really enjoyed it, it was because the people involved were really special to me. I'm not sure I could do it otherwise...

you mean you're not a pro? :eek:

Very impressive set, you had a multitude of characters and some fantastic poses. Well Done

Beautifull work i love how the Images draw you in as tho you are actually there.

I also love the way you have kept it all natural the Images and Memories will be treasured by those lucky people forever bravo.

Very impressive set, you had a multitude of characters and some fantastic poses. Well Done

Beautifull work i love how the Images draw you in as tho you are actually there.

I also love the way you have kept it all natural the Images and Memories will be treasured by those lucky people forever bravo.

Thanks guys, the book is here. It looks great!

Back