A classic Blackpool vista

Blackpool?
Just up the road. You should have hollered.
You weren't on a hen party were you?

Blackpool?
Just up the road. You should have hollered.
You weren't on a hen party were you?
Never even gave it a thought Frank sorry.

Hen party.....pfffff im far to old for that malarky.

Midday and the beach is almost deserted, what's happening to Blackpool. Not even a donkey in sight. Last time I went you could hardly find a spot to sit on the beach, mind it was nearly 50 years ago.

I really like the shot by the way, makes me want to think about going back there someday.

Terrific shot with great lines to the composition and lovely detail in the beach itself. Personally, I'd like more punch in the tonal value but fine as it is.

Midday and the beach is almost deserted, what's happening to Blackpool. Not even a donkey in sight. Last time I went you could hardly find a spot to sit on the beach, mind it was nearly 50 years ago.

I really like the shot by the way, makes me want to think about going back there someday.

Terrific shot with great lines to the composition and lovely detail in the beach itself. Personally, I'd like more punch in the tonal value but fine as it is.

Thanks guys. Ive always wanted a shot using the steps as a lead in line and the weather conditions favoured a mono conversion which has come out well i think.

I really like this Stuart the mono conversion suits the subject well.

I like that.

Such a shame that despite everything they do, and they have spent a fortune, it's glory days are but a distant memory.

I like that.

Such a shame that despite everything they do, and they have spent a fortune, it's glory days are but a distant memory.
Thanks!
Yeah its soo true, Blackpool could have been so much mote than it is today.
Still the kids dont think that way so they loved it! My wallet is still recovering from the trauma though.

Back