A couple from County Durham

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
No
Like most of you I'm sure, we've had some really poor weather lately. Being on the east coast, we didn't even have dramatic seas to go with it. Made all the more frustrating as I got a new camera a couple of weeks back and have been itching to get out with it.

This week I managed a couple of quick outings in between miserable spells.

Copt Hill by G.A.D, on Flickr

Chemical Beach by G.A.D, on Flickr

Love Chemical Beach!!

Nice couple of shots there Graham... Copt Hill, is that Houghton Copt Hill where the pub is ???
I know chemical beach very well as I used to go fishing there, but it was always rough when I went for the cod.

Nice couple of shots there Graham... Copt Hill, is that Houghton Copt Hill where the pub is ???
I know chemical beach very well as I used to go fishing there, but it was always rough when I went for the cod.

Yeah, the Copt Hill pub is just the other side of the road from that spot. It looks more dramatic from other angles but I wanted the alignment with the setting sun.

I keep meaning to get to chemical beach when the tide is really low and the wagon wheels are exposed. I was there about an hour after low tide today and they were well and truly submerged.

Back