A couple from the Mach Loop

Name
Gordon
Edit My Images
Yes
I like them all but only the last one has the LFZ context showing and FWIW IMO the others are just too tight in the frame ;)

Re: Cad West/Mach Loop ~ ref your age......................tell me about it, sadly I doubt I will get to the Loop and if I do I am unsure if my knees would forgive me the climb up & possibly worse the climb down :(

Hi Gordon @Fordsabroad

I think you need to edit your post above quoting me, post #4? As you have 'answered' inside the quote.......................I had to to look very carefully to realise you had posted a reply ;)

Hi Box Brownie. Got in a right mess trying to edit it! In reply to post it should read." Cant say I disagree with you about the crop. I just like getting value for my money and using all the frame!!!!

All very good, and I 'feel' the leg ache (having done all 3 ledges of the Bwlch, bluebell and Cad West in a single day...)
And I won't see 60 again either!
Loving No1, the space and dynamic effect are well used.

I like them all, nice PP (y)

I would love to do this one day
Worked near there late autumn 2019 (Dolgellau)
absolutely beautiful place
Is it a ban on flights or photograph there?

RAF are advising their frontliners to avoid the loop.Valley still use it it though for their training.USAF Eagles have been through twice this week.

Back