Yes
    FromTarn likes this.
  2. Big Andy

Big Andy

Name:
    Andy
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    In the first image it's a shame about the background fences as the horse is a beautiful looking animal and a well exposed difficult colour.
    The second I can see what you've tried to achieve and I like the idea. But and there's always a but, once again the fence rail is a distraction and I'd also like to see more of the young ladies face. Worth having another go when the weather is right again.

NickTB likes this.
  3. NickTB

NickTB

Name:
    Nick
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Thanks Andy, We've already agreed a date for a repeat session in the spring. Looking forward to it and to putting your tips into action.

4. johnty52

johnty52

Name:
    John
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I try to look at an image and take out what doesn’t contribute to the image/mood being portrayed. So, the second image could be improved by a crop in my opinion Nick.
    If you take out the tree LH side so the girl is almost at the edge and make it a square format, the Image becomes more balanced and a more intimate study.
    You could clone out the fence post but in the square format it actually works leaving it there for me. :)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    NickTB likes this.
  5. Terrywoodenpic

Terrywoodenpic

Name:
    Terry
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I do not think the paddock fences are a problem per se. especially if they are used as part of the composition. where they could create a graphical element.
    in this case they are just there, and not helping much.
    The horse looks in beautiful condition.

NickTB likes this.
  6. NickTB

NickTB

Name:
    Nick
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    It was. It took a tumble that day and has only just recovered. About 8 weeks in total. It IS a beautiful horse though