A couple i dont need ID's for :)

IanC_UK

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
Golden Eagle (not the best shot, but as usual at one heck of a range !!!)
Golden_Eagle3.jpg

Robin, taken while waiting for the Eagle above to play the game :)
Robin.jpg

That Robins cute , it looks as though he"s got dressed up for you .

Like the Robin,

Wild Golden Eagle in flight :razz: :LOL: Well done (y)

Stu

I like that robin Ian (y) To me just a tad darker to bring out some more detail?

Thanks Ally, yeah ill have a look, am not in my usual light conditions so my current profile may be out a bit, left the calibrator jobby at home d'oh lol

Thanks all for the comments :) Stu, i have some very bad long range Golden Eagle being harassed by either a Peregrine or Kestrel as well, then when it flew off being harassed by a Buzzard as well ;)

Thanks Ally, yeah ill have a look, am not in my usual light conditions so my current profile may be out a bit, left the calibrator jobby at home d'oh lol

Thanks all for the comments :) Stu, i have some very bad long range Golden Eagle being harassed by either a Peregrine or Kestrel as well, then when it flew off being harassed by a Buzzard as well ;)

Are you posting them on your site, if so I'll like to see them, take it youre back now.

i will be when i have edited them, they are really bad but not too bad for record shots :)

Im in Glasgow at the minute, got a hotel with decent WiFi :)

Shall look forward to seeing them, and enjoy glasgow, be there myself mid October.

i will be when i have edited them, they are really bad but not too bad for record shots :)

Im in Glasgow at the minute, got a hotel with decent WiFi :)

you better make sure your hotel room door is well locked staying in Glasvegas :LOL::LOL:

lol only stayed there one night, am at my parents house now, on the way home i stopped off at the barn owls, was too dark to get any shots but they were performing well :)

Lucky you see them, ive heard owls in the wood at the end of my street but still to even see an owl in the wild never mind take a picture of one :(

Glad you enjoyed your time on the best side of the border :D

:exit:

Last edited:
Back