A couple of HDRs

Name
TREVOR
Edit My Images
Yes
2016-07-05_05-55-32.jpg 2016-07-05_05-55-44.jpg 2016-07-05_05-55-54.jpg Been trying out multi exposure HDR processing...i really enjoy seeing what i can come up with....here's a couple of my first attempts.

Definitely the b&w ones Trevor, with the mirror selfie especially having masses of texture and detail that really suits the photo. The cat one is good as well, although eyes open might have made it better. The colour one seems overcooked, if you'll pardon the expression!

Thanks for your comments guys
The mirror shot took three attempts to get right...i love my beanz shot to be honest, tried it in b&w but it didn't suit it.
The only time i can get a shot of the cat is when he's asleep cause he never stays still long enough when awake.

Last edited:
2016-07-05_07-16-25.jpg Here's another one i took inside an old house due for demolition...very spooky place.

Last edited:
That's a good subject for hdr as you can lift the light levels at parts which would otherwise be dark, so the end result is a good one.

Here you are the right way round if that's of any interest? I'll delete if not.

Mirror hdr flip.jpg

Yeah that's cool peter...never thought of reversing it

2016-07-14_09-39-58.jpg My latest HDR....i left the lens distortion uncorrected i think it adds to the composition

Back