A couple of my Blackbird.

Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
Just testing my new flash and meter outside.My 20 year old Blackbird, slightly modified
1_grinning.png

0I1A2190 by rick phillips, on Flickr

0I1A2164 by rick phillips, on Flickr

has it been down the road as the decals are off it
both pics seem a bit bright needs toned down a bit

has it been down the road as the decals are off it
both pics seem a bit bright needs toned down a bit
No it was resprayed 10 years ago after I bought it. I don't like the decals on the stock bike. I prefer the brightness personally. Thanks for the comments. :)

engine case in pic 2 looks grazwd
i had one about 15 yr ago last of the carb models before they went to injection good bike that does not like full synthetic oil

traded it in for a zzr 1200 had 2 of these beasts it was a far better bike that would p**s all over the blackbird

engine case in pic 2 looks grazwd
i had one about 15 yr ago last of the carb models before they went to injection good bike that does not like full synthetic oil

traded it in for a zzr 1200 had 2 of these beasts it was a far better bike that would p**s all over the blackbird
It's just some paint bubbling. The bike isn't cleaned either. This is a 97 carbed model but updated brakes, suspension etc. It had a feature in Performance Bikes a while back. I keep it to take the missus on. I have an S1000R to join about on and a GSXR750 for track days. Though I'm getting a bit past it now!!

Kinda agree, feels a bit over exposed which is making it feel a little flat

The bottom fairing in the first looks like it gone into a hedge!
Nice looking bike though.

The bottom fairing in the first looks like it gone into a hedge!
Nice looking bike though.
It's dried water/muck from the last time I was out on it that sprayed up the fairing.

I should probably have washed it. :)

Crikey, remeber them coming out -feeling old now :)
Deffo needs a wash!

Back