A couple of shots from my trip to Wales this week

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Now I'm certainly no landscape photographer, it's not what interests me, however during my trip to Wales this week I thought it would be silly not to make the most of the scenery!

Here's a few shots from the week, all critique and comments very welcome! Only filter used for any of these was my Haida 10 stopper on the odd one.

1. Black Mountain Pass by James Anderton, on Flickr

2. Claerwen Dam by James Anderton, on Flickr

3. Grazing at Claerwen Dam by James Anderton, on Flickr

4. Claerwen stream by James Anderton, on Flickr

5. Glyder Fawr by James Anderton, on Flickr

6. Glyder Fawr by James Anderton, on Flickr

4 and 9 are the "couple of shots" i would choose
you might get on better to save up your shots for extra posts...a full portfolio like that is hard to really assess individually
cheers
geof

I think I would agree with Geof about No4 and 9 being the shots I would of been pleased to take, bit also No 3 is an interesting shot.

With No3 there is the branches of the tree moving in to the image on the right, it may be possible to clone those out. Other little bits that may improve the images include, in No2 I get the feeling the picture is sloping to the right? and in No 6 the red rucksack is a distraction for me.

Thanks for the comments so far, I certainly see your point on uploading quite a few at once!

With the grazing sheep, I don't think it's much movement on the tree branches but they are slightly soft and now that you've flagged it up they certainly are a bit of a distraction! I think removing them or a slightly different crop would improve the photo.

Stunning set of photos. I'm loving number 4 for it's motion. Superb.

A lovely set.
I love the third shot for its simplicity.
I'd be tempted to carry out some very patient cloning / healing, and get rid of the twigs on the right hand side.

Back