Beginner A couple of Sydney's icons

Name
Jessica
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of my favourite captures from my travels in Australia so far! Hope to be able to post more soon!

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

Cc welcome as always![emoji4]

I like the first...nicely framed.
The second does nothing for me...too much going on.
I like the idea of the third very much, but the way the colours have been pushed kills it for me.

I like the 2nd best but I’d try and take some off the sky via a crop- looks to be too much sky there which unbalances the image a tad, I’m assuming the last is bondi beach? There are many more beautiful beaches for you to find in Aus if you are travelling, but it is such an iconic place it’s hard not to like it. It’s not that photogenic though is it.

Disappointed. I thought this was about Sid James and Babs Windsor !

I like the 2nd best but I’d try and take some off the sky via a crop- looks to be too much sky there which unbalances the image a tad, I’m assuming the last is bondi beach? There are many more beautiful beaches for you to find in Aus if you are travelling, but it is such an iconic place it’s hard not to like it. It’s not that photogenic though is it.

Thank you! I'll take that onboard! Is is yes, i was honestly so disappointed when I saw it, nothing like it's made out to me, really do prefer bronte and Manly. I take it you have been to Australia, where we're your favourite tog spots?

To be honest my photography started post Australia, we went for our honeymoon 8yes ago. We stayed east coast but favourites were cairns, and the whitsundays - basically the barrier reef! Have a great time.

Back