Critique A Cow in a field by the Sea

I think with a Cow you need to be face on - comic value alone :)

Like this one of mine

6Qgt9Ym.jpg

Yours looks a little soft- I suspect its your shutter speed not being fast enough - given the aperture and lens length

Les :)

I think with a Cow you need to be face on - comic value alone :)

Like this one of mine

Yours looks a little soft- I suspect its your shutter speed not being fast enough - given the aperture and lens length

Les :)

Les, thanks for looking, I should have explained a bit more, it was a cold and misty day and I was out exercising when I came across this single Cow who seemed to sum up my feelings at the time. Slightly apart from the herd and deep in thought. Yes I should have spent a bit more time adjusting my settings, still learning and enjoying the process. Thanks again :)

Les, thanks for looking, I should have explained a bit more, it was a cold and misty day and I was out exercising when I came across this single Cow who seemed to sum up my feelings at the time. Slightly apart from the herd and deep in thought. Yes I should have spent a bit more time adjusting my settings, still learning and enjoying the process. Thanks again :)

I don't think the image sums up being apart etc (although the cow does look deep in thought), maybe a wider crop showing the cow on it's own would give a bit more context? I like the colours though, really nice

Last edited:
Back