DSC01845 by lesmoxonphotography, on Flickr

5. Dunnock

DSC01901 by lesmoxonphotography, on Flickr

6. Wet Robin
DSC02032 by lesmoxonphotography, on Flickr

Thanks for taking the time to look

Les

Last edited by a moderator:
A nice set Les and good to see the Grebes active, they have been at it for some weeks on my local water, just need to be in the right place at the right time.

Good set,Les and a wonderful capture of the grebes. ..disarming,I'd say. Surely she won't reject him having presented her with such a fine feathered specimen..Lol.

Look forward to seeing more of the Grebe activity Les :)

Lets hope so Roger

A nice set Les and good to see the Grebes active, they have been at it for some weeks on my local water, just need to be in the right place at the right time.

Yes thats very true- 1st Ive seen this season

Some nice shots in there Les - but I think they could do with a lifting of exposure levels in post-processing to bring out more of the colour on the last four shots. The weed dance is a lovely sight to watch isn't it?

Russ

Thanks Russ- I don't liker to PP my bird shots other than a crop and Signature- the dance at that point was short an sweet so only manged a few shots- which was annoying lol

Good set,Les and a wonderful capture of the grebes. ..disarming,I'd say. Surely she won't reject him having presented her with such a fine feathered specimen..Lol.

Thank you John

Love your captures Les, always have so much depth and warmth abouth them.

Very nice of you to say, Thanks you Nick

Les

Last edited by a moderator:
Back