A decent Hermes story for once.

TCR4x4

Wishes he had a couple more Inches
Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
They are usually incredibly bad, but credit where it’s due.

At approx 11.45pm on Monday night I was sat on the bog, as you do and ordered some protein powder and a load of other stuff from My Protein.
I had spent enough to get free next day delivery, but didn’t really read the small print, just assumed it would ship Tuesday, for Wednesday delivery.

However, at about 10am yesterday, a nice young man from Hermes dropped it on my doorstep.

How the hell they can ship quicker than Amazon is pretty amazing, just over 10 hours from order to delivery and I live about 4 hours away from their factory/distribution centre. Plus it has to go through the Hermes facility too.

After reading the small print, it seems you can order up to midnight for next day delivery.

Pretty impressive from all involved!

No wonder you were sat on the bog with all that protein stuff.

I has a punnet of freshly picked Strawberries today. A much nicer way to get the same end result.

No wonder you were sat on the bog with all that protein stuff.

I has a punnet of freshly picked Strawberries today. A much nicer way to get the same end result.

Virtually no protein in strawberries, so wouldn’t help me much. I need protein to repair muscle, not poo.

They are usually incredibly bad, but credit where it’s due.

At approx 11.45pm on Monday night I was sat on the bog, as you do and ordered some protein powder and a load of other stuff from My Protein.
I had spent enough to get free next day delivery, but didn’t really read the small print, just assumed it would ship Tuesday, for Wednesday delivery.

However, at about 10am yesterday, a nice young man from Hermes dropped it on my doorstep.

How the hell they can ship quicker than Amazon is pretty amazing, just over 10 hours from order to delivery and I live about 4 hours away from their factory/distribution centre. Plus it has to go through the Hermes facility too.

After reading the small print, it seems you can order up to midnight for next day delivery.

Pretty impressive from all involved!

Yes that is pretty impressive...

Maybe other places now realise they have to up their game, if they want to compete for business.

PS

I have my own diet that most would probably scold me for, so whatever works for your you. ;)

I don't want to tempt fate * but I've never had any issues with Hermes. Delivery that is, I've never sent anything through them.

* I have some fragile wind deflectors for the car being delivered tomorrow by them......

Reactions: Nod
I don't want to tempt fate * but I've never had any issues with Hermes. Delivery that is, I've never sent anything through them.

* I have some fragile wind deflectors for the car being delivered tomorrow by them......
Let us know how many fragments get delivered

Yes that is pretty impressive...

Maybe other places now realise they have to up their game, if they want to compete for business.

PS

I have my own diet that most would probably scold me for, so whatever works for your you. ;)

Well I've lost over 3kg in 4 weeks and gained a fair amount of muscle, so I'm happy. And I still get to have a fry up and eat stake. Win win.

Shame I have to run 5k several times a week and do loads of weight training as well, otherwise it would be the perfect diet!
:beer:

Unusually it seems I like Hermes. Theres a drop off point at the shop about 100 yds down the road, and they've always deliver when they say. The only issue Ive every had with them is one item I sent didn't update tracking properly and as a result eBay held the payment. Thats far from the worst courier experience

Well I've lost over 3kg in 4 weeks and gained a fair amount of muscle, so I'm happy. And I still get to have a fry up and eat stake. Win win.

Shame I have to run 5k several times a week and do loads of weight training as well, otherwise it would be the perfect diet!

Good on you :) (y) ...

I have several friends who complain they can't shift their excessive weight, they expect it to drop off by a remedy off the doctor.

Just like you, I too exercise regular so keep things in check. ;)

Are the Oak stakes that you eat?

Grammar copy.jpg

Back