A different look for Stefani. 100% lint-free ;)

I really like the photos. Love the lighting, the shadows, it works really well....The little splash of colour of the bra strap is both nice from colour, and makes it more natural to me...

I just wished I didn't read the comments, damn you @kendo1 because on second view I see this ring that isn't straight grrrrr I think I'm now cursed with it as well...

PS. I got the comment instantly, a succinct and effective way of expressing approval. Then again I'm also a foreign national with a different mother tongue and too often misunderstood where people choose the negative interpretation opposed to the positive. Only thing creepy is people thinking it is creepy....

I just wished I didn't read the comments, damn you @kendo1 because on second view I see this ring that isn't straight grrrrr I think I'm now cursed with it as well...

:D

I was wondering about this, wondering if that's an acceptable compositional choice to experienced photographers here. I'm just a snapshooter as far as people subjects go but curious to know when you can "cut off" and when you can't.

I reckon.. it's fine when it's a deliberate compositional choice, less so when it's an accident which draws attention to the crop rather than the main subject.

For those of you who don't like to see posts/comments from other members, let me introduce you to the IGNORE button - stops all the silliness dead. go to a users profile (click on their name under the avatar pic) & choose IGNORE from their page. Job done.

Just for the record, I've been here a while, and compared to many other forums, this is a paragon of niceness.

For those of you who don't like to see posts/comments from other members, let me introduce you to the IGNORE button - stops all the silliness dead. go to a users profile (click on their name under the avatar pic) & choose IGNORE from their page. Job done.

Just for the record, I've been here a while, and compared to many other forums, this is a paragon of niceness.

Agree.....

+5

Tried it but I find it better to stick with the noise - it still ends up being quoted in comments and the logic of a thread can quickly be lost.

Definitely - partly because it is firmly moderated.

Fantastic model in my opinion, really like the lighting and composition. The watch and pink bra is a little distracting in the first one though but the second works perfectly in my eyes.

Back