A fairly boring day

Edit My Images
Yes
As this shows, usually annoy the hell out of me in the house.
181015944-L.jpg

Id on this one, think it be one of Ichneumon family, but someone will correct if wrong.
180540754-L.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Very nice couple of shots imgo ... (y) ... great DoF in the first one throughout the subject ... :clap:

Wishes I could be that bored ... ;)

08.gif

Can only appreciate the make up of them in close ups and its worth the effort trying to get close ups of the more mundane ones, if thats the right word. Still trying to conquer settings on camera, and nice to get any comments good or bad and tips always required, thank you.

Can only appreciate the make up of them in close ups and its worth the effort trying to get close ups of the more mundane ones, if thats the right word. Still trying to conquer settings on camera, and nice to get any comments good or bad and tips always required, thank you.

Well yer better at it than me!

first one is great, seems a bit noisy though? Fantastic to be able to see the irritating little so and so's close up.

first one is great, seems a bit noisy though? Fantastic to be able to see the irritating little so and so's close up.

Afraid not into reducing noise or anything,(dum dum on processing) if it doesn't work after sharpen, crop and maybe lighting usually binned. Sure it works for a lot of people but I find nothing worse than seeing water that looks like milk, not natural, but everyone to their own.
In saying that having tried different things with flowers on the colour adjustment.
Thanks for comments everyone

Back