A few close ups bsb brands

Great but SO tight they could have been posed static. They convay no movement or speed. Sorry.

Yes I know what u mean but the client wanted close ups (helmet designer) and he’s more than happy ,

Out of interest what focal length lens did you use? Did you crop them?

I have such debate with motorsport to use my 70-300mm Canon L Series lens with my crop sensor camera... quite old 450d... but then whilst I get beter focal length I feel I loose on sensor detail and autofocus... and prob more noticeably frames per second performance... against using my full frame 6d mk II and just croping the images in PP.

Hi ,

I used a canon 500mm f4 with a small crop

Picture was taken at Clark curve brands

Thank u

Well they work for me, really puts the emphasis on the riders and I'd argue the motion is implied well by the rider's positioning, despite the absence of any significant background blurring.

Love the coloring, shame (IMO) about the glare on no.3

All great but spoiled by the dark visors, can't beat a good stare!

Nicely done Steve pin sharp I did look out for you was up there Friday shooting the very limited spots on the GP :mad: then just watching on Sunday
Sorry I missed you mate ,
Are you at thruxton ?

No probs mate to be honest never saw that many bibbed togs except the tall fella with glasses who's head was in my shots not at Thruxton looking at Hotels for Oulton later in the year and popping up to Cadwell for the Saturday.
Let me know when you are there I’ll meet you for a brew

Back