A few from a brief Lakes autumn

Name
Stuart McGlennon
Edit My Images
No
Hi folks, it's been a while - here's a few bits and bobs from autumn (or the ones I could be bothered putting on flickr anyway)

Wasdale just the other day whilst nipping out to test the Z7 i've upgraded to, conditions which weren't really forecast but pleasant all the same:

Winter Light by Stuart McGlennon, on Flickr

Probs most enjoyable evening I've had in a long time and more up my street - the Eskdale Needle with a bit of drama:

Clarity by Stuart McGlennon, on Flickr

Above the clouds at Crummock Water with the drone whilst out filming a vlog (I always forget to actually use it for stills)

The Drama Above by Stuart McGlennon, on Flickr

A bit of grab of a nice bit of light above Borrowdale whilst out teaching - colours down there were incredible until Billy wind came and ruined it:

Glimmer by Stuart McGlennon, on Flickr

Lovely images as ever, recognise some from your vlog and twitter. Stunning light!

"Cracking" set of shots Stuart, nuff said.

“Glimmer” is real quality. Lovely. The rest aren’t bad at all either :)

Stormy winter days like that are few and far between - well captured.
Lovely as always from you mate, 2+4 are epic!
Lovely set Stuart - Clarity and Glimmer for me especially.
The second is just wow. The last gorgeous, not that the others aren't excellent of course but those two stick out to me.
Wish I could be arsed to get up a hill at the moment.
Lovely images as ever, recognise some from your vlog and twitter. Stunning light!
Beautiful set, Stuart (y)
Those are stunning.
I really like them all.
Absolutely love Glimmer!
"Cracking" set of shots Stuart, nuff said.
I'm no landscape photographer, but I'd hang them on my wall. Really good photos.
That's a fabulous selection.
Cheers folks much appreciated :)

Number two looks almost alien Stuart. Just goes to show what light can do.

Great set. #4 is truly epic.
Love the 2nd pic.
Stunning set and #2 is really top notch!
These are fabulous as always. Can't decide my favourite between #1 and #4
Number two looks almost alien Stuart. Just goes to show what light can do.
OMG...all 4 are winners !!
Lovely work Stuart
Lovely set of shots, not a bad one amongst them
thanks folks much appreciated

Great shots - I think the last would adorn every wall in the house if I’d taken it!

Beautiful set of images I have really missed not being able to visit Cumbria thank you for sharing these lovely images (y)

Some amazing light. Love 2 and 4! The mix of sunlight and stormy clouds is always a winner in the lakes. I've been trying to catch a cloud inversion like 3 all year without success!

Id prefer 1 without the large rock in the foreground but thats just my taste!

Nice one.

Last edited:
Back