A Few From Bristol Zoo

Lovely set Gramps. Nice to see the gorilla out in view. Did you see any Lions? I swear they don't have any and just make you think they are sleeping :)

Lovely set Gramps. Nice to see the gorilla out in view. Did you see any Lions? I swear they don't have any and just make you think they are sleeping :)

Thanks Nick, there were two either dead or stuffed ones lying on the floor of one of the cages! :D

Hi Gramps,

only been there a couple of times but it's quite nice I think. Both times I went the lions seemed to be active around kicking out time although that may have been luck on my part.

Nice set, like the smooching lemurs. My favourite by far is the daddy gorilla, such a menacing looking shot.

Thanks for sharing,

Gary

Hi Gramps,

only been there a couple of times but it's quite nice I think. Both times I went the lions seemed to be active around kicking out time although that may have been luck on my part.

Nice set, like the smooching lemurs. My favourite by far is the daddy gorilla, such a menacing looking shot.

Thanks for sharing,

Gary

Thank you Gary ... I must admit it was a hot day so I guess with all that fur on the lions I wouldn't have been too active either :D

Back