A few from Bulgaria

Name
Emma
Edit My Images
Yes
Just got back from our family holiday - lots of opportunity for picturesque towns and cities, lovely beaches and family fun. But of course I couldn't leave without a couple of small creatures...! The caterpillar (swallowtail?) suffers from low shutter speed and the bugs from harsh light, but I took my chances where I could :)

caterpillar small.jpg bug small.jpg

black and red bug small.jpg

They are nice especially the first

Love that Swallowtail (if it is) cat shot, really nicely compositioned.
I would say you have got away with it, Dont know what you have done in LR if any but it looks good to me.
Agree on the other 2 shots, bright light never helps and I should know, I live in a really bright place bu.t I still use a flash all year round.
The Cat is a Common yellow swallowtail and also know as a Olde world swallowtail butterfly.

Love that Swallowtail (if it is) cat shot, really nicely compositioned.
I would say you have got away with it, Dont know what you have done in LR if any but it looks good to me.
Agree on the other 2 shots, bright light never helps and I should know, I live in a really bright place bu.t I still use a flash all year round.
The Cat is a Common yellow swallowtail and also know as a Olde world swallowtail butterfly.
Thanks very much Graham - and for confirming the ID. I adjusted black and white points and added a touch of contrast and sharpening - but no more than I would on most shots. I must have been wobbling the right way for once ;)

Back